FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 21, 2011
Introducing the New Simple Logger® II
The Simple Logger® II Model L264 is a 4-channel AC/DC voltage recording device powered by alkaline batteries. Voltage inputs are directly measured up to 600VAC or DC. Harmonic measurements are calculated from 64 samples taken on each AC cycle measured and are only available in real-time from the Simple Logger® II Control Panel in the DataView® software.
The Simple Logger® II, Model L264, stores TRMS measurements at user programmable rates from eight times per second to one per day. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle. The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView® software.
Bluetooth communication provides for the transfer of data from the instrument's internal memory to the computer for monitoring, storing and/or analysis.
- TRMS voltage recording up to 600VAC/DC
- 64 samples per cycle
- Programmable storage rates from 8 per second to 1 every day
- Four user selectable storage modes
- Stores up to 1,000,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Up to 180 days of operation from standard alkaline batteries
- Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere
- Six LED indicators quickly and clearly display logger status
- Includes FREE DataView® software for data storage, real-time waveform display, analysis & report generation
- Wireless Bluetooth data communication
- 600V CAT IV; 1000V CAT III
- Single/split phase and poly phase voltage monitoring
- Intermittent problem detection
- Harmonic voltage monitoring using DataView® software
- Residential voltage monitoring
- DC voltage monitoring
Full Product Information:
Model L264 (Cat. #2126.23)