FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 14, 2015
AEMC® Introduces the NEW Indoor Air Quality Monitor/Logger Model C.A 1510
Monitor CO2, temperature and humidity around you for a healthy environment. Indoor air quality has become a significant public health concern in recent years. Numerous studies have shown that environmental factors in the office, classroom, and home can have an impact on physical comfort and mental performance. Outdoor air contains approximately 0.04% (400 ppm) of CO2. Indoor environments can elevate concentrations to 1500 ppm or more.
AEMC Model C.A 1510 helps address this concern by monitoring temperature, humidity, and carbon dioxide (CO2) in the local environment. This compact, easy-to-use instrument provides quick and accurate readings, and can store up to one million measurements. Monitoring CO2 levels can be highly beneficial. In addition to the potential health effects caused by breathing high concentrations of this gas, CO2 levels also serve as a good indicator of the efficiency of the building’s air ventilation and circulation system. An Android™ compatible application is available FREE from the Google Play Store. It displays trend or tabular listing of the data, real-time mode calculation of the confinement index, data export and report generation.
- Simultaneously monitors, displays and records CO2, temperature, and humidity
- Stores up to 1,000,000 measurements
- Case design facilitates both wall mount and stand-alone operation
- Display blinks with Red backlighting when a measure parameter exceeds user selectable thresholds.
- Easy-to-read comfort indicators based on CO2, temperature, and humidity
- Complies with the latest air quality standards
- Display can be turned off to conserve battery power
- Quick and simple data download via USB cable or wireless Bluetooth
- Supplied with AQR (Air Quality Report) software for data processing and report generation on USB stick and CD
- Optional on-site calibration kit and software available for adjusting to zero and 1700 ppm thresholds
- Available in two colors; white for laboratory, school, home, medical and office environments and gray for industrial environments.
Monitors Air Quality and Checks HVAC Ventilation System Efficiency In:
- Workplaces (office and factory)
- Bus or train stations
- Private residences
- Government offices and other public buildings
Model CA 1510 (Cat. #2138.08)
Model CA 1510 (Cat. #2138.09)